The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Upstate NY meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trav83

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 10, 2009
Binghamton, New_York
I would like to get a meet going this saturday at Horseheads, NY. It would be in the walmart parking lot, theres always a gathering of car enthusiast that come to their parking lot around 4 o'clock. I know 2 people that would come so far, I would like to get at least six. Lemme know guys! :thumb:

Ok were doing it again, the saturday after memorial weekend were meeting up in Horseheads, NY at the Walmart parking lot around 4pm. There's always a small car show in that parking lot on saturdays, hopefully there will be some new DSM's there this time ;)

if i had a running dsm i would be all over this, horse heads isnt to far from me

well i got the car running and drove it yesterday but it bucks and hesitates when i get in the throttle i got to go over it today and make sure i didnt miss anything

Ever think of maybe moving this more upstate? I know a few of the guys from 607 Motorsports, I beleive they hang at the walmart you are referring to but I'd be down for a meet if it were a little bit more north...

edited: I see the jamesville meet, how about more like this?

BTW, I'm from Syracuse...
-Steve

Ever think of maybe moving this more upstate? I know a few of the guys from 607 Motorsports, I beleive they hang at the walmart you are referring to but I'd be down for a meet if it were a little bit more north...

edited: I see the jamesville meet, how about more like this?

BTW, I'm from Syracuse...
-Steve

Yeah I'm gonna try to go to the Jamesville meet, its about 75 miles for me. I know I started this thread but I'm going to Horseheads, NY because it's where I was invited to. It's just a small gathering, I don't expect many people to show, I think we got about 6 dsmer's this time. If someone gets a gathering going more north like Jamesville, then that's cool too, I'll go.

We got 3 DSM's to show up, unfortunately some people bailed out on us :( None the less there were still a lot of other cools cars that were there.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Every wednesday at around 9pm there is a HUGE!!! turnout of cars at the east Utica mcdonalds on mohawk street. Also every saturday and sometimes friday a whole bunch of us "Uticans" drive out to syracuse and go hang out at the dunkin donuts on thompson road just off exit 35 on the thruway. Hey code504, do u ever go to these meets?

Hey code504, do u ever go to these meets?

I'm really new to DSM's, my hearts been with VW's for the longest time,. I recently returned from Afghanistan and a buddy of mine had a great deal on a 95 talon Tsi AWD that I couldn't pass up, so while he continues to build the car for me, I'm learning alot about them.

I've never been to any DSM meets, but I hang out at Thompson on a semi regular basis, when I don't have my daughter.

That's a good picture of our cars Travis. Dark Angel you should go to the show when we get a bunch of dsms to go alot of nice cars go to this meet.

I'm really new to DSM's, my hearts been with VW's for the longest time,. I recently returned from Afghanistan and a buddy of mine had a great deal on a 95 talon Tsi AWD that I couldn't pass up, so while he continues to build the car for me, I'm learning alot about them.

I've never been to any DSM meets, but I hang out at Thompson on a semi regular basis, when I don't have my daughter.

man im there every week with my friends from utica. I was there last week with my pos corolla haha. Burning the tires and everything. I cam up once with my 98 eclipse. Man you guys out in Syracuse are big haters though haha

Nah i mean as far as hating on the cars and being very disrespectful as far as dissing us because we are from Utica LOL

Sorry I couldnt make it the past few weekends. Had to work and then still cleaning out the bugs from installing the evoIII 16g. I'll swing by there this sat if the car actually decides to run, I have my lunch break from 6-6:30, maybe i'll get a burrito at Salsa's LOL

well for you that dont know we have the jamesville meet wich should be covinent for most and should have around 20 cars hopiing more but well see as tme gets closer
and i wont make it to horseheads this week gonna go racing

well, got the car working today..sorta. Its boosting now but only to 9psi. Turbo needs a rebuild kit unfortunately, not much shaft play but burning oil. Ughh. I'll still be there tho :)

I have a rebuild kit if you need one..

I will most likely be able to come this saturday, as long as I don't get called into work Friday night. Hope to see your talon there brandnew161 ;) that's a nice lookin' ride :thumb:

I'm hoping more than 3 DSMers come this time, but if not no big deal, its still fun checking out the other rides and just shooting the breeze :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back