The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Twin Turbocharged Buick Grand-national blowes dyno machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoostedLoser

Probationary Member
Aug 4, 2003
OhioUS
I have a video of a twin turbo Grand National ripping the dyno apart w/ a sick 1,040 HP!! It rips the wheels loose on the dyno too... there is wasted HP! BUT i cant host it on my page for long cause it will kill my bandwidth limit!!! So once its gone its gone. If anyone wants to host it too feel free!
1,000+ Horsepower V6 3.8L Click HERE!

repost but still an aswome vid none the less. That guy actually lives here in the bay area, and if im not mistaken is friends with chris(ludachris). The thing is sick he just set one of his personal best with like an 8 sec pass.

What first part? All i see is the GN start up. No engine shots! I dont think its a small block but ask 98eclipseRS since he knows the guy.

Sorry it was late when I posted. In the link the first part of the address is the website for the company who built the car. I think its fast track performance. You can see pics of the motor.

Michael

It is a small block.

Kinda takes away from the whole thing for me that its not the buick 6cyl., but any motor making that kind of power is badass.

Just would have been cooler to me if it was in a first gen camaro or something like that.

Sweet vid though.

Did you even WATCH that video? LoL Look at the tires... they totaly start to smoke. hehe!

well sorry if its a repost, i dont normaly check all the way back 3 months ago to see if its been posted, things that old need to be deleted to save space if no one goes back to look or reply to them :p

now i just need to see what that guy ran in the 1/4 :D has to be in the 9's to 8's....or 8's to 7's that thing has massive power for a twin turbocharged v-8 i feel like orgasiming when i heat those suckers spooling up :p

Originally posted by 1G/TS-ituner
now i just need to see what that guy ran in the 1/4 :D has to be in the 9's to 8's....or 8's to 7's that thing has massive power for a twin turbocharged v-8 i feel like orgasiming when i heat those suckers spooling up :p

Like said b4 it's a V6, if you want that setup though I suggest you drop a Cayenne engine in your car :)

Originally posted by 1G/TS-ituner
well sorry if its a repost, i dont normaly check all the way back 3 months ago to see if its been posted, things that old need to be deleted to save space if no one goes back to look or reply to them :p

I thought the point of this forum was to accumulate information on DSM's. Granted this vid has nothing to do with that, however, deleting "old" information would also include tech articles, installs, tips, and many, many other important threads. Plus, we see enough of the same questions already. This would obviously add to the same questions being asked over and over.

Like said b4 it's a V6, if you want that setup though I suggest you drop a Cayenne engine in your car

okay first of all they come STOCK with a 3.8 liter v-6 turbocharged motor which you are right about BUT this guy droped a smallblock v-8 in it and went with a twin turbo set up, just listen to the cam, and the exaust notes, no 6 cylender could ever sound that agressive, they have a totaly different exaust sound.

:p

and as i apologise about commenting about useless topics, i was reffering to the ones that have no reason for being left to sit there that no one will read anyway, not the ones that are worth saving for future refrences, but you guys have been doing a better job at that than a few forum sites ive belonged to anyway so its all good

and as for this, i thought you guys might get a kick out of it, theres nothing in the rule books saying to only post about DSM vids

and BD-1 you know your shizz, but just so you realise you can custom make anything to fit on just about anything for cars if you have enough money :thumb: in this case, the guy wanted to do something not too commonly seen in cars now-a-days:D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back