The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbo With Best Psi Potential

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSM_WHORE

Banned Member
Mar 15, 2005
ERIE, Pennsylvania
Hello Ladies,

THIS IS JUST A STRAIGHT FORWARD QUESTION :

QUESTION BEING THIS:
WHICH AFTERMARKET TURBO HAS THE MOST PSI POTENTIAL WITH A PROPER SETUP ?

IF ANY OF YOU LADIES HAVE AN ACTUAL ANSWER FOR THIS THIS QUESTION THEN PLEASE REPLY WITH OUT ANY OF THE USUAL BULL CRAP COMMENTS LIKE WHAT KIND OF SET UP AND FOR WHAT USE WILL IT BE. SO JUST ANSWER THE DAMM QUESTION WITH OUT ANY BS.

Nobody is going to give you an answer if you act like an asshole or type in all caps, both of which you are doing.

I'm assuming you meant with out blowing up the universe that is your car correct? I would say any custom turbo from any performance shop. Shepherd runs a custom built Forced Performance turbo at about 38psi, without blowing things up every run. Buschur runs I think around 35psi on his turbo and setup. Basically though if you have the supporting mods you can turn the boost up to whatever you want with whatever turbo. Efficiently is another question as turning a 14b up to 38psi probably wouldn't do very much.

No one will answer that because its the dumbest most vague question on the face of the earth. There is also no way to possibly answer that question.

I'd say a Holset HX85. It's the on that 12L detriot motors use to make 2000+ horsepower/torque.

or maybe one with this compresssor:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

or maybe this one:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

How can you guys possibly say there is no way to answer this vague question?!

The answer is :

T 25 all da wAy Yo!

Wow what a topic. :rolleyes:

AND he lacks the knowledge and respect to actually ask his dumbass question rationally.

QUOTE:Nobody is going to give you an answer if you act like an asshole or type in all caps, both of which you are doing.

Dude first of if you dont got shit to say then shut the hell up. this is exactly the kind of bull shit that i said that i didn't want from people. If i offended you by typing in all caps than thats your problem dude. and if you cant take a little sarcasm in my writing than go read some thing else perhaps a childrens book. in any case i apologize to all you ladies that cant take or understand this kind of sarcasm or what not.

well you are quite the dsm whore.. but your questing is very vauge, are you looking for a turbo for drag raceing, autox, street or daily driving?

so if you could in your ever so nice way let us know some back ground info on what your needs for the turbo are im sure people will be more inclined to help you

also there is a whole section here just for what your looking for. possiably lets not be such a noob next time and look before we speak ;)

I'm sure a T-88 or something similiar should be able to make a good 60psi...but with a turbo like that your car would be so fast you couldn't even see it move....

jott5555 said:
well you are quite the dsm whore.. but your questing is very vauge, are you looking for a turbo for drag raceing, autox, street or daily driving?

so if you could in your ever so nice way let us know some back ground info on what your needs for the turbo are im sure people will be more inclined to help you

also there is a whole section here just for what your looking for. possiably lets not be such a noob next time and look before we speak ;)

Dude i dont know how much simpler i could get with my question.
Please read the fallowing question very carefully
QUESTION BEING THIS:
WHICH AFTERMARKET TURBO meaning what non-stock turbo that can be bought/purchased/found on line or a performance shop. (HAS THE MOST PSI POTENTIAL)
meaning turbo that can produce/creat/make the most PSI. WITH A PROPER SETUP meaning having the right or correct components/parts to run such turbo. AND for those of you that are trying to be smart ass's please dont disregard or forget following words (turbo that will fit and work on a DSM and not on some cruse ship or a futuristic space ship or what not.
IF what i just wrote/typed still does not help you clarify/under stand my original question than i dont know what can or will.

i dont think anyone would miss him for a lil while, how bout whippin out the ban stick for such a stupid question presented with a asshole attitude mods?

why ask this? you knew you weren't gonna get a straight answer cause its a stupid question.

goin to check your profile now, im bettin youre <17yo

ooooooooohhhh no info cause youre a troll

im still bettin youre <17 loser

youre cool points would have skyrocketed if you posted in the right section

DSM_WHORE said:
Dude i dont know how much simpler i could get with my question.
Please read the fallowing question very carefully
QUESTION BEING THIS:
WHICH AFTERMARKET TURBO meaning what non-stock turbo that can be bought/purchased/found on line or a performance shop. (HAS THE MOST PSI POTENTIAL)
meaning turbo that can produce/creat/make the most PSI. WITH A PROPER SETUP meaning having the right or correct components/parts to run such turbo. AND for those of you that are trying to be smart ass's please dont disregard or forget following words (turbo that will fit and work on a DSM and not on some cruse ship or a futuristic space ship or what not.
IF what i just wrote/typed still does not help you clarify/under stand my original question than i dont know what can or will.

bah...I'm not even going to justify a response.

Read the rules, learn to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back