The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Turbo cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whats up guys i wanted to know if i put turbo cams they came out of a gst, would it make a difference i know or would i lose some torque and top end power?

wut?

The same year GS-T and GSX cams are the same.

Wait hold on LOL i think you got lost im running a n/t engine, and im trying to swap the cams from a turbo engine to mines!

Ah, I guess I am confused because your profile says you have a TSi, so I just ASSumed you had a turbo motor. :thumb:

In this case, idk.

You need to form some better sentences. I had a hard time trying to figure out what you are asking.

This has definitely been discussed before. http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/newbie-forum/371918-turbo-vs-non-turbo-head.html

Turbo cams have a larger profile. The exhaust cam is different then a NT cam. The intake cams are the same. I also think that the valves are different on a turbo dsm.

You can swap them in and it will be an upgrade to your current set up. Not much of a difference though.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back