The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

TSI keeps blowing a fuse

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlacasse1

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 6, 2009
Scott AFB, Illinois
ok. my TSI keeps blowing a fuse. it is in the Fuse box on the positive cable right at the battery. has three fuses in it. ignition, fans, and something else i think. anyway my car randomly will blow the 30A fan fuse. it seems to do it if i turn on the air conditioner. so my question is. do our cars normally run one fan and when the A/C is on do they kick on the second fan. and if that is how they work could it be the second fan that is causing the fuse to blow.

ok. that is what i am thinking but i wanted some opinions. thanks

so i changed out the both fans on the radiator and it still blows the fuse. what else could it be???

I am having same issue on my GVR4. I am still not able to find the problem. I am suspecting the relays. Have you tried to replace them with known good relays or test them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back