The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

trying to get a meet together in lancaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awsome man see you there

I'll head out there if I have my DSM put together by then... Hell, all I really need is an intercooler and piping, the rest is just getting everything swapped over LOL

Nice man get that shit on haha

i will be there and could ###### bring a few other dsmers along with me. aslong as mines running ill be there. haha goin back to sheets tonight and towing my baby home.LOL

Haha nice man I'm sure your car will run did u figure out the problem from the other nigt

Sucks we couldn't get your car runnng ton man I'm sure you'll have it good by the meet

yeah but it was worth a try, even though i thought it was the crank angle sensor the whole time, there was no chance of me driving it back home last night. haha. but atleast it was a good time workin on it at the sheetz parkin lot last night

Haha yea it was thanks for the quesidilla

come on guys lets get some more to sign up!!

Hey I just moved here. Lookin for some places where local dsmers go.. forums ect? I missed the meet but id like to take my new gsx out sometime to a meet.

I used to work at the Rutters in York.
Im in New Cumberland and wouldnt mind driving as far as hanover.

you didnt miss the meet man its not till sept 27th its a sunday so your good to go

is anyone else new going to come to the meet just so i have a general idea of how many will be there and actually show up LOL

Egoboy, if you ever plan on coming to Hanover hit me up and we could meet. I can introduce you to the pretty big DSM scene here.. Also 95whiteGST, as far as I know my buddy Cory will be coming to the meet as well. His name on here is CoryFaddsomenumbershere, LOL

sweet thanks lockett good looks on finding some more people to come

when is this meet, im about 10 min from lancaster....got a 92 vr4

its the 27th of september its a sunday and its at 5pm at lapps family restaurant on rt 30

DAMN IT!!

I have never been to a DSM meet...and i read all this...and i get excited and then i map quest it and its 6 hours away. FML.

Ill never be able to hangout with you guys...

haha make the drive man #### it LOL but then again 10 hours +dsm=bad day LOL

just a reminder guys the meet is coming up soon i hope everyone can still attend again its sunday the 27th at lapps family restaurant across from dutch wonderland on rt 30 in lancaster thanks guys hope to see you in about 2 weeks

no worries man come on by the more the better

another reminder guys the meet is this sunday!!! the 27th at 5pm at lapps family restaurant parking lot across from dutch wonderland i hope to see everyone there!

LOCKETT, I saw your car at the york show the other week.

Id be up for a meet of sorts but it kinda takes alot of planning to get one together. Ya cant just take over a parking lot and expect people to be cool with it anymore. I'd say we could have the meet at my car lot but it's full right now and there wouldnt be any room for anything.

Oh no Fabian is coming :toobad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back