The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

trying to get a meet together in lancaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95whitegst

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2009
lancaster, Pennsylvania
whats up everyone im trying to get a meet together in lancaster somewhere if anyone wants to come then just say when your available in the next few weeks or if you think its a cool idea and ill schedule it:thumb::thumb:

Time:5pm meet up
where: Lapps family restaurant parking lot acrossfrom Dutch wonder land on rt30
so far here are the people attending add your name if your coming!

1. 95whitegst
2. L0ckett
3. Arman (not sure of his tuners name but a local guy)
4. Fabian
5. Hayourwifeleftu
6. Domino8

I'd be down for a meet in Lancaster. I'm from Hanover and we have quite the dsm scene here so I may be able to get some other guys and gals up there as well.

I'm always up for a meet, so I mapped ya... you live about 200 miles away :notgood:

LOCKETT, I saw your car at the york show the other week.

Id be up for a meet of sorts but it kinda takes alot of planning to get one together. Ya cant just take over a parking lot and expect people to be cool with it anymore. I'd say we could have the meet at my car lot but it's full right now and there wouldnt be any room for anything.

well my family owns a restaurant on 30 near dutch wonderland called lapps and the parking lot is huge so i was just gonna use that since i know the owners:thumb: and yea i would like to get a bunch of people and not plan all this out for just like 5 to show up so if you guys could get some friends with dsms or know more people let them know and ill work on a date and time and post it in the next few days!

Fabian, did you have your car in the show? I was surprised how many cars were there this year.

Let me know of a date and I may be able to get some flyers made up to post around my area (I love having a girlfriend who is a graphic designer, LOL) and let me know a date and I will spread the word.

Nice can do man

Hey so how about September 28th that's a month away should give everyone time it's a Monday and meet up at the Lapps family restaurant parking lot across from Dutch wonderland on rt 30 in Lancaster hopefuly alot can attend!

Haha yea man I was actually thinking how stupid it was for me to picka Monday so how about the 27th it's a Sunday same place maybe a little earlier like 3 or so

Lancaster is within my range.

There is a meet every Sunday night at the Brownstown Sonic for any vehicle, and there is also a meet every Thursday night at Brothers Pizzaria in Harrisburg.

The Harrisburg meet has been pretty busy lately, PM for info.

Nice the 27th it is then guys hopefully all can attend!!

I miss EVERYTHING :cry::cry::cry:. I had my car back for a week and now down again. I doubt I'll be able to make anything thing before Christmas...

I'll def post there and everyone tell all your dsm friends the 27th around 4 or 5 Lapps restaurant rt 30

Thanks man there's gonna be a decent turnout I'm pretty happy

Alright guys thanks to the idea from fabian i'm gonna start a list of who's all coming so ifyou plan on attending to chill drop in or stay and eat at the restaurant add your name to the list this way I also know how many servers and stuff i can tellmy fam to put on that night so I'll start it off

1. Myself Nick (95whitegst)

Nice :thumb:

1. 95whitegst
2. L0ckett

add my name to the list as well as "hayourwifeleftu"and "Domino8" cause I just talked to them and they wanna show up.

Oh and edit your first post to show the list of people and the time and date and place of the meet that way when people first come into the thread they'll see the information they need to have instead of searching for it and possibly not seeing it.

1. 95whitegst
2. L0ckett
4. Fabian
5. Hayourwifeleftu
6. Domino8

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back