The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

trying to get a meet together in lancaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunday the 27th man at 5pm on rt30 across from dutch wonderland its called lapps family restaurant

Alright guys the meet is coming up in a few days and I just want to let everyoe know to be respectful at the restaurant I'm sure I shouldn't have to tell you guys but I jut need to say it just in case so no burnout in the parking lot since we just repaved it and hopefully everyone can just follow the rules and be civilized LOL my family is being nice enough to let us use the space now and if everything goes ok in the future to so thanks guys and hope to see everyone out there on Sunday at 5!

maybe its the kid with the gli trying to get on your nerves ROFL

I've seen them out at Quarter Aces dragway once or twice so if I see them out there in the next week or so I'll let them know. IIRC the dude with the red one got kicked off the track for running mid 6 second passes with no cage, helmet, and all that other NHRA crap, LOL.

haha no man idk what there names on here are or anything they just kinda ventured into the parking lot at lapps and i was like sweeeeet they had 2 of the sickest ####in cars ive seen the awd spyder ftw haha

I've seen them out at Quarter Aces dragway once or twice so if I see them out there in the next week or so I'll let them know. IIRC the dude with the red one got kicked off the track for running mid 6 second passes with no cage, helmet, and all that other NHRA crap, LOL.

yo why did YOU leave so fast? I wanted to know why you were trying to sell your car.

Sorry for not sticking around longer. I'm working in DC for the next month or so and I've got to be up at 3 in the morning. I take it you saw the thing on craigslist? It's moreso just a feeler to see what else is out there in terms of better gas mileage (or manual dsm, LOL). I think though unless someone wants to trade for a manual dsm then I'm gonna end up keeping mine and keep on building it.

haha you want mine its stick :)

Haha this is true. I have decided to keep the car. I figure the poor gas mileage is just a small price to pay for performance. Plus I am trading another member my neo for his 3" gm maf and maf-t so hopefully I can get this thing tuned right.

thats good once you tune it it should get better gas millage should being the key word LOL

Haha yea, "should" is the key word. I just need to find someone local who is experienced with maf-t and have them help me out with the tuning....or at least someone with a logger. I hate being broke.

My Galant and Laser are sleeping... But i'll show up, it is only like 20mins west of me

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back