The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

to4e housing to RNR o2 elim 3" downpipe ---> fitment issues?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QCV8eater

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 9, 2004
quebec, Quebec_Canada
I'm on the market for a DP for a 50trim and i'd like to know how a RNR o2 eliminator downpipe fits onto the to4e exhaust housing of an AGP RS49...

And at first... is an o2 eliminator downpipe really worth it? What about boost creep? is it gonna be real bad? Fitment ? rubbing onto the oil filter?

I'd really appreciate your help on this one.

Thanks!
-Phil

What filters are u guys running? I use fram and I had to go down to a shorter fram filter and now my oil pressure reads higher on my stock oil pressure gauge(we all know how acurate they are :| ). I'm worried that I'm not getting as much pressure in the block where it needs it but I don't know. I want to find a filter that is close to stock size but will fit with the RNR 3" downpipe.

i have fitment issues with the rnr elim downpipe and my filter, but somehow can squeeze a big one in every once and a while....

crash27578 said:
What filters are u guys running? I use fram and I had to go down to a shorter fram filter and now my oil pressure reads higher on my stock oil pressure gauge(we all know how acurate they are :| ). I'm worried that I'm not getting as much pressure in the block where it needs it but I don't know. I want to find a filter that is close to stock size but will fit with the RNR 3" downpipe.

I use the OEM 1g Oil Filter and it fits fine, you can also use they new Evo filters as they are stubby also.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back