The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

T3 V-band Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gDSM4g63

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
San Jose, California
I just switched my Holset turbo housing from the BEP bolt-on to a T3 .70. However the situation is that it has a v-band outlet and I cannot find a v-band outlet to DSM downpipe. Are there any v-band to DSM downpipe? If there aren't any available should custom fabrication a v-band to DSM downpipe, get a whole new non-dsm downpipe or just switch to a standard T3 housing?

I don't know of anyone making a housing that goes from a T3 V-band to DSM downpipe flange. If you go with a standard T3 housing, Punishment Racing makes a housing that can be used with their exhaust manifolds.

You could just take your car to an exhaust shop and see if they can cut/weld/fabricate your current downpipe to make it bolt on to the v-band.

"This 2.5" 304 Stainless Steel Oxygen Sensor Housing allows boltin fitment of the the FP30 Turbochargers while retaining your existing 2.5" or 3" standard aftermarket DSM Downpipe. No compromise in power was measured with the 2.5" unit over the 3", 540whp at 27psi has been recorded with the 2.5" housing."

FPs o2 housing is made for FPs hotside, not a T3 vband. Isn't your V-band 3"?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back