The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

v-band o2 housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rival

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 12, 2004
aiken, South_Carolina
I am having a hard time finding a v-band o2 housing for my new pt 5858. does anyone know where I can get one, preferably one that recirculates. I have tried searching the site, but haven't found much luck.

Yeah man I have looked everywhere also, it seems its pretty much a custom deal and you have to make your own. I talked to punishment racing and they will make me one for around 300 bones!!

Yeah, i have a 5858 and looked into it for a minute, then ordered the mitsu 63AR housing instead. You got the t3 vband and youre def going to have to get a custom DP made. But i think youre really going to like the turbo, its plenty o fun. Plus with that housing yours is going to flow way better. What mani did you get to go with it? I didnt notice it in your profile yet.
Its quite a step up from a 16g, have fun

That FP def wont work unless the vband is 3". Anyway, the position from your new mani probably wont line up with the stock DP either. Just find a good shop that can do custom welding. Should only cost 200-300 bucks.

edit#2: BB or JB? Im just curious, sorry to step off topic but youre the only one ive seen besides me that has this turbo LOL

bb, I also went with the 3"v-band, haven't picked a manifold yet, still in the works. just found out my current manifold is cracked really bad, so it needs to get replaced anyway. thinking of hitting up the punishment racing hot kit deal for black friday, but havent committed yet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back