The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

T3/t4 turbo without new manifold!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3/t4eclipse

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 21, 2002
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I am going to begin the process of building up my GSX and have always wanted to go with a t3/t4 turbo for the street. I recently found a t3/t4 model that does not need a manifold replacement. It is called the Garrett T04B v-trim.. i havent really heard alot about this turbo. It is great that it saves me the 5 bills on the new manifold but is the same perormance there even if you clean up your exhisting manifold. need some good opinions. Hopefully someone here is running this turbo. And before anyone gets on me about doing other upgrades before you go with an upgraded turbo it will be taken care of. :thumb: I just dont have questions bout any of the other parts .. Thanks alot :dsm: :thumb:

Sry guys I wrote this post without looking at the one right below it!!!! A whole disscussion on what I just asked you. Sry guys. :p But if you have this turbo installed just reply telling me how its running for ya.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back