The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

T28 help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2GturboTALON

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2002
St. Peters, Missouri
I was on a site the other day lookin at t28 turbos and they had them remanufactured for $599 without cores. I cannot figure out where it was. And for those of you who dont beleive me ill continue to search till i figure it out.

2GturboTALON said:
I was on a site the other day lookin at t28 turbos and they had them remanufactured for $599 without cores. I cannot figure out where it was. And for those of you who dont beleive me ill continue to search till i figure it out.

haha no one said they didn't believe you :tease: a regular t28 could very well be that price. It's the big t28 killer that most people get from FP that is similar to the e316G. I don't want to raise a debate, but why are you looking for a t28? the e316G outperforms the bt28k in every aspect besides a couple hundred RPM spool.

I think this is the you may be thinking of HERE , however, it does need a core, otherwise its an aditional $300. Btw, blcknspooln, if this is the one he's thinking about, its not the fpt-28 killer, this is the FP-Big28... However, i don't know how much of difference there is if there is one at all. I do know someone who has one and is very pleased with it. But Im not here to discuss which is better because I simply don't know enough about turbos. But that is the one I plan on getting. It's a direct bolt on, and a decent turbo for a good price, from a well known company.

FYI - FP Big T28 is made by Forced Performance. Big T28 Killer is sold by Turbonetics. The Big T28 killer supports more HP than a FP Big T28, however a majority of people on this board will say that Turbonetics T28 killer is inefficient. FP T28 turbos have been used by many people for many years.

not a bad price... makes it competitive with the mitsu turbo conversion (14b, 16g,) once you add the cost of the j pipe and ss line to the turbo itself.

I will say this, they are EASY to install...

16g's and T28's... I would like to see those 16g guys tell me my T28 is not as good as theirs. At 18psi, I hit 290hp and 297 tq with a junk ass cat and a Dejon sidemount!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back