aznk1d2
Probationary Member
- 4
- 0
- Aug 22, 2010
-
Finleyville,
Pennsylvania
Unfortunately my beloved 98 GS (420a) with a newly rebuilt motor (under 300 miles) had been struck, and the insurance claimed the vehicle to be totalled.
Ive been looking for shells to drop the motor into but have only come across a few, one being a 95 gs shell. besides the obvious losses (power windows, doors, sunroof, and rear disc brakes) would the motor and tranny bolt in/wire up without any hesitations?
Im sorry if this question angers anyone, but i have searched to no avail. I did ask quite a few people/mechanics and everyone is led to belive that since its the same motor it will just drop in no problem. I would like to be 100% certain though.
Thanks to everybody in advance!
Ive been looking for shells to drop the motor into but have only come across a few, one being a 95 gs shell. besides the obvious losses (power windows, doors, sunroof, and rear disc brakes) would the motor and tranny bolt in/wire up without any hesitations?
Im sorry if this question angers anyone, but i have searched to no avail. I did ask quite a few people/mechanics and everyone is led to belive that since its the same motor it will just drop in no problem. I would like to be 100% certain though.
Thanks to everybody in advance!