The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

stock ignition timing values

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey I appreciate it man, that was back when I was trying to use the MSD box to control timing, a friend mine suggested that corretions I was making were ontop of the stock ecu values.

I hope that your answer comes in handy for someone else, because this is way old. But thanks anyways.

I definitely posted my msq up on here. I believe that Paul has it somewhere. If I could remember where I posted it I'd tell you :coy: . It's on my laptop, so it's not handy. Maybe in the racing forum?

MB

yah I could use your msq now as I need to play with my warmup enrichment, because right now everytime I start my car it fires up then dies a second later, then I crank it over again and it starts up and stays started.
This is only from a true cold start and sometimes when its still cold it idles really low and lobes up and down.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back