The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

ECMlink Stalling problem , log attached

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gstclipse69

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 30, 2006
Columbia, South_Carolina
Hey guys, I have had an idle/stalling problem for quite some time and have been diligently working on it for some time now. I used to run a block off plate on a 1g throttle body with no isc and fiav but the idle and stalling can not be ignorned anymore. Right now I have a brand new isc and I blocked off the fiav by poping off the freeze plug etc. I just swapped to a 1g nt throttle body as well to rule out any problems with the tb itself. There are No boost leaks. Period. New shaft seals orings, etc. In this log it is just idling in the garage, and on three occasions I give it some gas and then it stalls. Any help is greatly appreciated.

This is also a link to a thread I have on the link forums but Im not getting much feedback there. http://www.ecmtuning.com/forums/showthread.php?p=661035#post661035

Attachments

• stallll.elg
    191.8 KB · Views: 80
I think I have remedied the problem thus far. Got a tip that it could be my sd table and in fact that has made the biggest difference of anything. As of now the car does not stall at all, idles a bit high at 1100 or so but its much more driveable now than stalling all over the place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back