The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

so i have this bet going on with my cousin...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsxferko

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2010
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
i am about to begin a (for the most part) ground up 2g awd build, with a 6 bolt motor...

im looking to get the best performance yet, still be able to daily drive it...

heres the story... my cousin owns a 2010 2SS camaro, that is supercharged, and sits at about 520whp, he stopped over the other day and just kept busting me on my car, and what im planning on doing...

hes never taken it to the strip, and ive only been to the strip once or twice, so the bet stands that i cant make my talon faster than his car, and still daily driveable, so im looking to get your guys opinions about this, and also throw some ideas of how you would go about this build... ive built a few cars before, but this is my first DSM full build.

THANKS! cant wait to hear what you guys have to say!:hellyeah:

I would race him my nt 2g with 218k on it and still win. You know how? Ill run right the f into the side of his pretty brand new ss. And when he stops and starts crying ill be winning. PWN.

how would u do that when you couldnt even catch up:)

Yeah, same here. I just read every single post just to find no results. What a great waste of time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back