The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Sig Sign In

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this post really necessary? And, actually, everyone (almost) was in violation. This includes myself. All of the HTML links and quotes and such were all bending the rules, hence the reform. Lets just move along.

I think there are alot of people that were violating the rules unknowingley like myself. I had no clue that my the sig size changed down to 200 until they were turned off and it came up in that thread the other day. Aside from that i had my real name and a link to my gallery and thats it...

Originally posted by 95dsm
I think there are alot of people that were violating the rules unknowingley like myself. I had no clue that my the sig size changed down to 200 until they were turned off and it came up in that thread the other day. Aside from that i had my real name and a link to my gallery and thats it...
Same here Mark. I wasn't aware that the sig size was reduced to 200. And I just had my car clubs URL addy in there (no link though).

Originally posted by 95dsm

Exactly!!!! I never really saw problems with sig pics. They were kinda important to me. Now post pages look plain :(

Ummm...y'all can have sigs in accordance with the rules. Check your user profile page, and add a sig 250x250 or less of your ride :thumb:

Yeah! I miss all the sigs sooooo bad!! I can't remember everyones board name, so I just really remembered their pictures in the sigs! A lot of the pictures were REALLY cool too! Also, I enjoyed making new sigs every one and awhile!:cry: :cry: :cry: I want all the sigs back!:cry: :cry:

Seems y'all have figured it out.

Whoever was or wasn't in compliance at this point it makes no difference.

Chris is coming up with a way to have sigs that forces you to follow the rules. When he is done they will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back