The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

She's Getting Ready to Come Alive!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1991TurboTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 21, 2008
Morgantown, West_Virginia
I have been busy with work and getting the motor together, and forgot to post last week. We got the beast together and in the car, now we just need to finish up the wiring, and run my intercoolet piping so we can fire her up.

After we get the new motor broke in, we will be putting on the new water/meth injection kit.

I will get some before/after shot of the engine bay when we get the rest of the engine harness hidden.:hellyeah: (And clean the oil, and fingerprint off of everything:coy:)

Hey just wondering if youd be able 2 help me out with my 90 Plymouth Laser RS with the 4G63 & 14b turbo setup. Just let me know cause it cuttin out @ 4,000 rpm.
Thanks - Josh

How much boost are you pushing? Could be fuel cut. Also could be your 1g maf going bad happens to alot of them I would start cheap and go from there check for boost leaks and do the basic troubleshooting if you dont have a haynes manual get one also could be your ecu going out but like I said check for boost leaks first.

DSMlaserRSracer;bt7866 said:
Hey just wondering if youd be able 2 help me out with my 90 Plymouth Laser RS with the 4G63 & 14b turbo setup. Just let me know cause it cuttin out @ 4,000 rpm.
Thanks - Josh

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back