The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Say something about the person above you. Pt II

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should know I had to shovel three bins and over 900 bushels of barely today, and I'm not even done, I have to go bale straw yet!

Should know that when it freezes too hard or snows, then field work will be over for the year, but there are still cattle to feed and things to fix and repair for next year.

Knows that I do, and I'm really sore right because of it! LOL

Should know I don't. I help on the family farm and work for neighbor as an apprentice mechanic and farm hand.

Should know my wife is pissing me off, first she stole my side of the bed than my pillow. She know I can't sleep on the other side of the bed or good with out my pillow.

Is a drunk. :p

Must be drunk right now since he can't spell tomorrow. :tease:

Has made a short apperance.

True story. So this fool been stocking my wife at work trying to take her out to dinner even though she told him she was married number of times. When I was working over nights he told her that he would not have to work that shift ever and they could spend more time together and that I only see her for one hour a day because of the shift I was working that she would never have to deal with that if she got with him.

Has some ass to kick.

Should know he went looking for her at work today. I think he wanted to ask her out tonight on a date, you know I'm not sure what I would do if they went behind my back because this year we will be together ten years.

Has a big 10th anniversary to plan this year, better not screw it up!! :p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back