The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Rowan and Central Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oh man.. flaking out on us at the last minute!!!

for all that are still going, when you make a left into the dunkin donuts, DO NOT turn towards (left) elite billiards. proceed to go straight until you see a parking lot on your left, that's kam man parking lot.

if anyone has objections, let me know (i just think it's the best place to park)

Alright, sounds good to me guys. I'll see you all there tonight when I come back from snowboarding.

I'm from the njdsm forums and i'll be showing up tonight with my brother in his 92 eagle talon tsi awd. Theres also 2 evos I know that might be showing up, one of them is a local guy I know. Other then that, see you guys there!

OK Guys, Count me in. Im trying to get a buddy of mine to go as well with his new Evo. Hey Bruce, give me a call this afternoon, maybe we can meet on Rt 1 and drive up together??

hey brad i wouldn't mind meeting up somewhere since we're both in ewing and IDK where i'm going yet, (direction wise still gotta mapquest it to get an idea) give me a call and let me know if you wanna meet somewhere, my cell is 201-230-2300

if anyone desperately needs directions, just gimme a call around 7:30 or something if your around the route 1 area but cant seem to find the place. TT is literally down the street, so if you know how to get there, you can always give me a call and ill pass by with my brother and we can just drive up there together. 9082390776. dont call if your like in the middle of south jersey though :nono: ;)

hey guys i dont think ill be making it, sorry but i cant miss the big game... it only happens once a year... anyway hope u guys have fun... lemme know how it went "oldman"

blcknspo0ln said:
well i'm sitting at fusion (down the street) right now waiting for 8 o'clock.. see you guys there :D

And you're sitting there again because I saw your car when me and my brother left ROFL .

Overall it was a fun little meet, awesome people, finally got to meet the faces behind the screenames, other then that... when's the next one? :D

haha seems like it. I was thinking he had gone home to sleep and such and then I see his 1g because I was checking out the wrx...

some crappy pictures:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

haha yeah, only reason I really posted on njdsm was because it was completely local and whatnot.

hey fun meet guys, I haven't played pool in a while. And thanks to Bruce for giving me a ride home when my car started pissing coolant and overheating on Rt 1 on the ride back. ####in DSM's, still gotta love 'em though

cs82685 said:
hey fun meet guys, I haven't played pool in a while. And thanks to Bruce for giving me a ride home when my car started pissing coolant and overheating on Rt 1 on the ride back. ####in DSM's, still gotta love 'em though
Sorry to hear that bro. This weekend has been a bad time for my brothers tsi also, yesterday we had to change the accessory/alternator belt because it snapped again (3rd time) and today on the way to the dsm meet on 3rd gear at low rpm the car would stutter, like backfire 3times quickly, anyone know what that can be?

damn guys, didn't know your cars broke down after I left.. shoulda just drove to Fusion and looked me up LOL glad to see everyone get home though.

oh yea, nice meeting everyone for the first (some of you) time. It was definitely nice to see some of the faces here on tuners. Too bad half the party had to leave because of the superbowl and applebees :boring: ahhh well, next time we'll have a nice meet in daylight :thumb:

oh yea, Bruce, we HAVE to play again.. one on one, old school versus new school OMG ;) plus you gotta teach me some of those tricks I saw you pulling off :thumb:

Hey guys, good meeting you. It was a good time. I would like to thank Bruce and Brad for handing me my ass in pool. I think I had every ball still left on the table. Damn I suck. Thanks for schooling me. I hope to see everyone soon at the next meet.

Sorry I couldnt make it, my fan belt was squeeking horribly I didnt want to drive up and end up stuck. It sounds like it was a good time though and Il definitly come to the next meet.

hey guys, sry i missed last night i wish i could have made it. my car will be finished by this friday for sure. if anyone wants to meet up soon let me know. aim-ginglingston11
:talon:

cs82685 said:
I got your pm, cracked radiator sucks, tell you dad not to touch your car next time. :)

spoolinbyu said:
Sorry I couldnt make it, my fan belt was squeeking horribly I didnt want to drive up and end up stuck. It sounds like it was a good time though and Il definitly come to the next meet.
:nono: The thread starter. :p

grntalontsi said:
Hey guys, good meeting you. It was a good time. I would like to thank Bruce and Brad for handing me my ass in pool. I think I had every ball still left on the table. Damn I suck. Thanks for schooling me. I hope to see everyone soon at the next meet.
:tease: You sucked. :p That's alright, you did beat Mike who also had no skillz?ROFL

No_Skillz said:
See? Us "tooners" aren't so bad after all.
Get your car out of my driveway. :cry:

I_LOVE_DSMS said:
Overall it was a fun little meet, awesome people, finally got to meet the faces behind the screenames, other then that... when's the next one?
It was nice meeting you though I'm not sure which one you were. :D Thanks for taking the pictures.

blcknspo0ln said:
oh yea, Bruce, we HAVE to play again.. one on one, old school versus new school plus you gotta teach me some of those tricks I saw you pulling off
Any time you need a lesson just call. :p

oldman said:
I got your pm, cracked radiator sucks, tell you dad not to touch your car next time. :)

:nono: The thread starter. :p

:tease: You sucked. :p That's alright, you did beat Mike who also had no skillz?ROFL

Get your car out of my driveway. :cry:

It was nice meeting you though I'm not sure which one you were. :D Thanks for taking the pictures.

Any time you need a lesson just call. :p
I was the one that was playing ping pong at the end with my brother who owns the 92 white eagle talon tsi:rocks:

I_LOVE_DSMS said:
I was the one that was playing ping pong at the end with my brother who owns the 92 white eagle talon tsi:rocks:
That's right, the trouble maker from njdsm. :D

BTW My dumbass left my cue at the pool hall, good thing they kept it behind the counter. :coy:

oldman said:
That's right, the trouble maker from njdsm. :D

BTW My dumbass left my cue at the pool hall, good thing they kept it behind the counter. :coy:

I just shot again yesterday, gotta get my game up :D glad you got your cue back, the guys there are pretty nice so I wouldn't have expected much less than them keeping hte cue for ya. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back