The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Rowan and Central Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blcknspo0ln said:
I just shot again yesterday, gotta get my game up :D glad you got your cue back, the guys there are pretty nice so I wouldn't have expected much less than them keeping hte cue for ya. :thumb:
Wanna shoot tonight? :sneaky: BTW got links to your ebay auctions?

I'm allowed to come this time!!!

Ashame your so far away

oldman said:
If it runs. :tease: Working tomorrow? Pool before it snows? Mike can come and watch. :p

ill be shooting tonight so call me up if you're free .. if you want to shoot tomorrow, i have work at 1:30 so we can always play at 11 when they open. let me know :thumb:

did you get my PM with the eBay links?

blcknspo0ln said:
ill be shooting tonight so call me up if you're free .. if you want to shoot tomorrow,
What time? Let me guess, you're at fusion.

did you get my PM with the eBay links?
Yes, cams are doing well but G50 :toobad: not so good.

oldman said:
What time? Let me guess, you're at fusion.

Yes, cams are doing well but G50 :toobad: not so good.

haha no, i've been posting all day from work :rocks: I'll be at fusion at 10 or so then shooting around 11pm. If you wanna go tomorrow morning (or if anybody wants to shoot for a bit) i'm down to go when they open up.

oh yea, the g50 has 19 watchers, so I'm thinking el-cheapo DSMers are just waiting for the last hours to bid .. LOL, oh yea, you got PM again

blcknspo0ln said:
haha no, i've been posting all day from work :rocks: I'll be at fusion at 10 or so then shooting around 11pm.
If you go straight there at 10pm, I'll meet you there at 10 and shoot for an hour or two.

spoolinbyu said:
Wats up, I was wondering if anybody on here goes to Rowan University or is from around freehold.

I actually live literally 3 blocks from Rowan LOL
I have a 1998 Eclipse and a 1989 Beretta

dirty jerzee is Southern Jersey

I Live 5 mintues from philly

No_Skillz said:
Hope you two had fun on your date. :(
Don't be jelous, I only borrowed him for one night, got my ass kicked by his girlfriend anyway. :cry:

I had to drive 2 hours to get back to Rutgers today because of the snow.
Smae amount of time for me to get the G35 back up on the driveway after I back it out for snow dusting.

95RedRS said:
dirty jerzee is Southern Jersey

I Live 5 mintues from philly
That's only about 1hr from where we usually meet, not too far at all.

Should have an Eclipse meet at Rowan. They have huge parking lots. Tons of restarants in Glassboro too.

I'm down for another meet. As long as it's not pool, everyone kicks my ass. J/k. I don't care, I'm down for another meet. I've never been to Rowan. I live in the South Brunswick area.

Guess we'll see how many people respond. seems like everyone live far north jersey

I'm central Jersey. I can make to Princeton in about 10 min.

Damn im way further down, in Glassboro like 10 mins from ben frankin and walt whitman bridges to philly.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back