The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Rowan and Central Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_skillz, I'm usually at Fusion really late at night between the hours of 10pm all the way until 4am.. We usually have after hour movie nights, call of duty nights, CS nights, etc. My number is posted above, so if you want to hang out after/before the meet, let me know.

blcknspo0ln said:
Can I wear my DSM shirt !?!?!
Why not, make sure you bring my girly top. LOL

blcknspo0ln said:
no_skillz, I'm usually at Fusion really late at night between the hours of 10pm all the way until 4am.. We usually have after hour movie nights, call of duty nights, CS nights, etc. My number is posted above, so if you want to hang out after/before the meet, let me know.
Looks like we have a date in the making. :D

blcknspo0ln said:

Oh snap CS nights. Just the sound of that makes me excited, although I don't know about paying to use someone elses computer since I've got a perfectly fine one. What time is that place open till anyway?

Damn, you guys have your own cues. I suck guys so don't kick my ass too bad.

so much for being on topic LOL. well, for the computers, i don't pay :p .. I'm sure I can convince my buddy's to let you play too, but a warning, we're loud and obnoxious haha. If you're down to play call of duty let me know .. Fusion is usually open til midnight, but we START playing at midnight.. It can run from 12 - 5am sometimes .. (i'm actually here now haha)

as for playing pool, I haven't played in ages.. so long that i don't even know if my cue is warped or not LOL

Yo man, nice meeting you today. I'm down for any kind of video game. :D Although I probably won't be able to chill with you guys except friday and saturday nights. Anyway, lemme know what happens, we can talk about it next week.

im down for the meet... thanks for tellin me about it oldman... i'll be there on sunday

edit... damn super bowl sunday... ahhhh ill have to see i dont care that much about the game but i do want to see the steelers get their ass kicked... well add my name to the list

Dave - blk 2gnt/eclipse_gs_1512 - 99 gst
Tom - blcknspo0ln - 1991 silver eclipse GS
Bruce - oldman - 90 AWD Talon
Albert - grntalontsi - 95 Talon Tsi AWD
Mike - No_Skillz - 99 Eclipse GST
Corey -cs82685 - 96 rs-t
John - g00s3y - 06 eclipse
and 2-4 more guys coming from njdsm

and bruce i know im not a dsmer anymore and im not half as fast as any of you guys, but degrading me and saying i have a 3g... i thought we were friends... :LOL:

blcknspo0ln said:
maybe he talked smack because you have a 4g :tease:
Be careful, He's getting a super charge kit on that thing, but until than, 3g 4g, what's the god damn difference. :p

I might be around Edison Sunday I will try and swing by also.

the difference is at least mine isnt as ugly as a 3g... but anyway... ooooooh boy... honestly no bs if everything i am trying to do falls through... i might have a big surprise for you all... oooooooo lets just leave it at that....

well.. I hope it DOES work out. continue the Mitsu heritage!! :)

Corey -cs82685 - 96 rs-t

Jason - spoolinbyu- 96 GST Spyder
Corey -cs82685 - 96 rs-t

You forgot about the thread stater. :toobad:

Hey guys I just checked the weather report for Sunday. It's supposed to snow. I'm not sure what time. Saturday is only going to be cloudy according to weather.com. Saturday would be the better day, but if you guys don't mind the snow then neither do I. After all I have all wheel drive.:thumb:

hey guys i'm new to the forum and i just wanted to know when you guys are getting together i wanna start to get to know some other people in my area with DSMs.

Jason - spoolinbyu- 96 GST Spyder
Corey -cs82685 - 96 rs-t

Sunday February 5th

Elite Billiards
519 Old Post Rd
Edison, NJ 08817

also, my cell is 908-528-4067 for when the time comes and people need directions.

exit 130 off of GSP
exit 1b off of route 287
exit 10 off of turnpike

all of them lead to route 1 S

v8killar said:
hey guys i'm new to the forum and i just wanted to know when you guys are getting together i wanna start to get to know some other people in my area with DSMs.

Don't be lazy. Read the thread. ALL of it. :D

im down for meeting up somewhere. somebody just shoot me a PM and lemme kno wen and where. or AIM- missionx69x

Sunday February 5th (tomorrow)
blcknspo0ln said:

Elite Billiards
519 Old Post Rd
Edison, NJ 08817

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back