The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Rowan and Central Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So what is everyone doing this weekend saturday the weather is supposed to be nice. I have work til 2 but if we meet up somewhere later in the day that would be cool. Let me know what you guys think.

Hey what's up guys. I haven't seen any of you guys on here for a long time. Another meet sounds good. I'm down for anything. This weekend sounds good to me. I only work on Tuesdays and Fridays, then I'm in school the rest of the week. I hope to see everyone at the next meet.

After ten is fine with me, but if you want to do it during the week then lets do it on a thurs nights, after ten is fine to.

Lets just get something together, where do you want to meet up? I have a question I dont know how far everyone is away from it I am like 40 min but if I went and talked to the seabright police and they were cool with it would you be interested in meeting up in the commuter parking lock in sea bright that is right on the beach. Its just a suggestion.

I think billiards is good. That way for the people who don't really know each other, it's not like "hey whats up, nice car....::awkward silence::" Lets set a date...

grntalontsi said:
Hey what's up guys.
Hey Albert, sold your car yet?

No_Skillz said:
I stopped by the mall meet you're talking about but I didn't even bother to get out of the car cause that's basically all I saw for the 1 min that I circled the lot.
You're so cooooool. :p

blcknspo0ln said:
weekends are no good for me.. unless it's after 10
We can have the meet at Bridgewater commons so we all get a free cellphone. :sneaky:

As I said before, this weekend is filled with family functions, I'm sure it's the same for Steve, Mike and Tom, but next weekend is good. As for week days, after ten is a little rough as some of us has real jobs. :p

No_Skillz said:
Being discreet, eh?
HAPPY CHINESES NEW YEAR. Let's get some crackers :D (fire crackers) and hang out at my house on Sunday.

oldman said:
Hey Albert, sold your car yet?

Hey Bruce. Not yet. That's kind of OK. I love driving it and I know I'm gonna miss it when it's gone. I'm gonna drop the price alot.

Hanging out at your house on Sunday to celebrate the Chinese New Year is doable if I go snowboarding, which I usually do on Sundays

Billiards is a good idea, since we talked about that before. We need a definite time and location. Any Friday or Saturday is good for me. I'm in school during the week and I come home on Thursday nights.

here's my attempt:

Elite Billiards on old york road
Edison, NJ
Sunday, February 5 at 8 PM.

park in the kam man parking lot (it's deserted after they're closed and from route 1 you can't see the lot). it's a big lot too

let me know what you guys think

I believe Feb 5th is next sunday...

just quick directions, if you go down route 1 south (say.. from the woodbridge or menlo mall) you will come to a major intersection. on the left you will see a gas station on one corner and a boston market on the other. make a right at that intersection (you will also see another gas station on route 1 S side). make a quick left into dunkin donuts, but keep giong straight past it. there is a little backroad that leads to the kam man parking lot..

any other ideas?

blcknspo0ln said:
I believe Feb 5th is next sunday...
ROFL Did you edit your post? For some reason that part didn't registered when I read it the first time. ROFL Shut up Mike, I know what you're going to say.

The place is right across the street from the Pepboys in Edison, just look up direction to Pepboys. Can we make this SAT instead to fit Albert's schedule?

Brad, are you still alive?

sunday night the 5th huh? I might actually be able to make that even if I do have class @ 8 in the morning

oldman said:
ROFL Shut up Mike, I know what you're going to say.

The place is right across the street from the Pepboys in Edison, just look up direction to Pepboys. Can we make this SAT instead to fit Albert's schedule?

Hahaha and what was I gonna say? :D Yes saturday please... I have early ass classes.

bruce,
I don't think I edited :confused: LOL. oh yea.. my PM box is cleared up now ;)

wait a minute... i heard it was super bowl sunday.. i dont really give a shit about it, so i'll be there. let's make a list

Tom - blcknspo0ln - 1991 silver eclipse GS

No_Skillz said:
Yes saturday please... I have early ass classes.
I thought you were in pharmacy, did you switch to pre-med? ROFL :p

:tease: 1.8 no less. :p Can we change this to SAT so we can all sleep in? I'll be there either way.

Bruce - oldman - 90 AWD Talon

oldman said:
I thought you were in pharmacy, did you switch to pre-med? ROFL :p

Pharmacy > Pre-med

Mike - No_Skillz - 99 Eclipse GST

I'll ask Steve if he wants to come... the kid never posts.

No, guys. Don't change anything to fit my schedule. Pick a day and I'll be there. I have a season pass for snowboarding any way so I can go any weekend. The Super Bowl doesn't start until sunday evening like at around 6:00, besides I don't really care that much since the Jets aren't in it.

Albert - grntalontsi - 95 Talon Tsi AWD

You left me out. :(

Albert - grntalontsi - 95 Talon Tsi AWD
Mike - No_Skillz - 99 Eclipse GST

No_Skillz said:
You left me out. :(

Sorry about that. When I replied your name wasn't there then when submitted my reply your name was there and even ahead of me. So you probably replied after me but submitted before me. Sorry dude.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back