The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

rev limiter.,

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woomer

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 18, 2006
huntingdon, Pennsylvania
,Non turbo guys -- heres my question -----what is the stock setting that the rev limiter kicks in - is it 7 grand - 7200.......remember non turbo --------

no one knows what the stock rev limiter is normaly meaning what rpm does it kick in?

no one knows what the stock rev limiter is normaly meaning what rpm does it kick in?

I believe my auto is at 6700 however I am swapping to a 5 speed and I know the rev limiters are different 7400 comes to mind. Thats weird that all of yours are different. :hmm:

boostin are some of them 4g63s and some 420as? Im going to guess the 8200 is your AWD and that would account for the difference.

ok any idea why mines cuts out at 7200?..........

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back