The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Random Misfire/Loss of Power

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdabishop

Proven Member
Nov 9, 2012
mesa, Arizona
I have searched high and low and changed plugs and wires and o2 sensor but still having the issue. Happens randomly and it fixes itself while driving but its getting worse.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

97 GST here, is there a diffrence between the inflow (Turbo Manifold) O2 sensor and the outflow (Behind the Cat) having the same issue and would like to get them both replaced at the same time. If there is a diffence can you tell me what it is and a good website to get the part needed. got some family comeing in next week and want to make sure my lady is in tip top shape.

So I plugged in link today and got this DTC. I randomly lost power to my radiator fans and its all wired together through a switch of some sort so I think maybe it lost power? But if I unplug the maf the car runs even worse then before.

This is the DTC I got today :
0012 CEL - Volume Airflow Circuit Malfunction

Video is exactly what my issue is

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back