The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

quaife lsd

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You do not... Quaife no longer makes these for the NV-T350 on an individual basis. Last run of these was initiated by Modern Performance through a group buy. Quaife will only do production runs in quantity - not enough demand for this transaxle anymore.

Call jon at TRE, he found me one when no one had one supposesdly (same story oof being out of the US) and although with everything to put it in (speedo ring gear and al ) it was an extra 1400 bucks on top of a pricey trans already , but that LSD was soime of the best spent money that's ever went into my car... there's nothing like actually puttin gthe power to the ground when you've got too much for a peg-legged stock tranny... it made my 312 pump gas HP feel boggish,. but instead of making noise and smoke she was making cars dissapear into the rear view :D

If you call Quaife and ask them if they regularly produce those models they will tell you why they only make them in quantity. If you want one, I suggest going to through Modern Performance, they probably can get a price break through their account.

www.neons.org • View topic - Quaife Diffs $999 95-05 Neon SHIPPED OUT and DELIVERED

www.neons.org • View topic - Quaife differentials -anyone else interested in getting one?

I just got one shipped in two days for 1129.00 it is in stock in england
QDF3I - Quaife Engineering

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back