The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Purchasing a DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04STi

Probationary Member
May 20, 2004
Cincinnati, Ohio
I currently have a 2004 STi and I was looking to buy a car to "Hack around in". I am considering building a 1G DSM, and wanted to know what I should pay for one first off. I'd prefer to get one with AWD.

Secondly what upgrades/maintence should be done in order to get me in the low 12's high 11's? What should I expect to pay for all the parts/install in order to get those times.

you could find a 1g AWD CHEAP....check out dsmtrader.com or the classifieds here...

also for what you need for low 12's - 11's check out the tunning guide on this site...link at the top of the page.

if all you did was performance mods...I'm sure you could do it for 4000-5000 with the right parts, full 3", good turbo like 50 trim, fmic, fuel mods...those are your bigger costs...but after those kind of things if you do it right...you could see low 12's on race gas.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back