The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

PTE 50 Trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yhype

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2002
Thurmont, Maryland
I am in the process of building my engine and i am using weisco 9:1 compressino pistons. I am not totally sure that the 50 trim will be a good trubo to match with the 9:1 pistons. Will i be able to run as much boost as say 8.5:1 pistons even with more fuel? my goal is around 400-450hp, i am going to be using magnus intake manifold and and evo3 exhaust manifold. I am thinking i might need to buy a slighty bigger turbo to get to that hp goal but with the higher compression the bigger turbo should spool about the same as a smaller turbo on less compression pistons correct? any help on my thoughts would be great.

A 50 trim will be fine with those pistons, you just need proper engine control and intercooling.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back