The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2G Problems with panel lighting and position light

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GustavoGHP

Probationary Member
Oct 8, 2019
Afg, South_America
Hello friends, I hope you are well !

I have a boring problem in my car, all the lights that should turn on when I turn the arrow key, are not working.

When I turn the arrow key a second time, the headlight works normally but when I turn it only once, the panel light, position light, mile light does not work.

Note: Everything goes back to normal when I'm using the car and then everything goes off.

The lights decide to work when they want. They stay on for a while, then hang up. It seems that this happens with the movement of the car, I'm not sure.

I would like a help to know where I should look for sure. I have no blown fuses, nothing. This must be a bad contact but what is the location of the wires that I should check?

I apologize immensely for my English...

[QUOTE = "DJRace, post: 153778162, membro: 161813"] Verifique as conexões que vão para os medidores / luzes. Esse cara provavelmente tem o melhor insight para este problema:
https://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/led-hvac-panels.522990/ [/ QUOTE]
Thank you friend but my problem is general.

I probably have bad contact but I can't find the location.

Everything connected to the arrow key (Speedometer lights, air conditioning lights, position lights, mile headlight) Everything related to the arrow key works with problems. Sometimes everything works normally and sometimes everything is erased

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back