The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Power steering pressure switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie3343

Probationary Member
Jul 10, 2021
Mountain Home, Idaho
Does anyone know where i can get a power steering pressure switch for my 98 eclipse gst ive already tried rock auto, extreme psi, ebay, autozone, oreilies, and the Mitsubishi dealership my next is the junkyard

I’m in the same boat my friend, I hope someone has a solution….It seems that Mitsubishi doesn’t manufacture it anymore I tried all the same places as you and more, I also thought I could be slick bc I found one for a Hyundai sonata that seemed to look similar but it doesn’t fit

I could be wrong since I have never done this personally but some P/S switch from other cars may work.
Remove the switch and go to local parts store and ask if they have P/S switch for Japanese cars like for Mazda 626, MPV, Protege, etc. Nissan Sentra/Altima etc. Some Subaru, too. If they have some, look for one that looks like the pic below and has the same thread size. If there is one, it may work. It's just a ground switch.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/224484188101
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back