The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Pittsburgh Area DSM meet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i know there are a bunch of dsm guys up in the freeport area, try pittspeed.com for some of them

good idea. found some. anyone please get ahold of me if you live in this area. Its so boring here. A cruise would be so much fun.

AIM=Deadmeat111

Anybody want to have another meet? Maybe one day over the upcoming holiday weekend? It'll be like the biennial Pittsburgh area DSM meet. ROFL

Anybody want to have another meet? Maybe one day over the upcoming holiday weekend? It'll be like the biennial Pittsburgh area DSM meet. ROFL

I'd be up to meet...the car should be ready to go by then!! Just waiting on another Jack's tranny :(

When is this supposed to happen? My friend wants to bring his car down. It should be done in a week. Here is a pic.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

hey guys im new to the site but i live in monroeville and i know ppl are always crusin around the miracle mile which is right in the middle the everything. I drive a white 96' eclipse gs-t spyder anyone sees me cruisn around holla at me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back