The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Pittsburgh Area DSM meet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We'll do it on the 26th. I completely forgot about it being labor day weekend the week after.

26th at the waterfront I'm defintely there it'll be nice to put faces with names on here, what time around 7?? And are we for sure going to meet up by those smoke stacks?

Yep, let's just figure on meeting under the smoke stacks. I'll meet any time, but 7 works for me if that's what everyone else is thinking.

I don't really care what time either, actually later works better for me, but it doesn't really matter.

I'm working until 4pm so 7pm is best for me. This way I have time to wash the rust and shine up my faded hood. I've got at least 2 friends confirmed with the posibility of 2 more. AJ's parts won't be in until Wednesday but we're gonna try like hell to get it together in time. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and he should be there.

ill know tonight or tomorrow if my car will be there...ill be there for sure...i know i have a friend coming w/ his dsm also. How many people are we lookin at bein there. Are we trying to do anything after we meet up or just chill by the smoke stacks?

and how many people are coming?

Me, Dave, Brandon, and Matt should all be down, with cars, pending work. Shouldn't be a problem though.

As for who we are, look for the cars with FatBoyRacing stickers on them :p

So far it's me, Stacy, Marty for sure with cars. Aj is coming even if his car isn't finished but his parts are in and he's working on it now. My buddies Neil and H22 Jim are coming but neither have a car. I tried calling Dennis too but he didn't answer. I'll talk to him at work tomorrow and find out for sure. Carl's car isn't running yet and Fran's is still for sale so I doubt they'll be there. I think thats everyone.

Has Carl's car ever ran? I swear I've never seen it in one piece before, and everytime I hear about it, the motor is out for some insane reason ROFL

What's Jim been up to? I haven't seen him for quite a while. Have I ever met Neil?

Coup D E'Tat said:
Has Carl's car ever ran? I swear I've never seen it in one piece before, and everytime I hear about it, the motor is out for some insane reason ROFL

What's Jim been up to? I haven't seen him for quite a while. Have I ever met Neil?

I've seen one of carls run for like 3 days before it shot a rod through the side of the block and then he had that black one too. With the black one he went though like 4 trannies, 5 heads, and 2 engines. He's still putting that purple 2g together he got from Dennis. It's almost done but Kara won't let him finish it until he gets his license back. Jim's doing good. He sold the Eclipse a while back and is getting back into Honda's. He bought Nick's Del Sol and has big plans for it. I'm not sure if you've met Neil or not.He works with me at the station. I bought my last Talon from him and then sold it back to him after I beat the crap out of it for 8 months. He just picked up a super clean FWD Turbo 1g but needs to do the timing belt and put the head together still.

Damn, sounding like there's going to be a decent turnout for this thing!

OK, so we're talking talking Saturday night, the 26th, at 7 PM.

Please note if you're going to attend for sure.

Coup D E'Tat
icedearth15
laserrsturbo
rex2342

Marty
Stacy
Aj will be there but we had a complication with his car so it won't make it.
Dennis has to work but might show up if he can get out early.

I'll be there, if I don't break down along the way that is. Not really sure what my car is up to but it kept throwing codes last night after yet another botched boost leak test attempt.

i might stop down
my car is 6 different colors right now so im not really too pumped to go show it off :cry:
paint next weekend though:rocks:

I should be there.
Also, I know some of you go to the car show at Norwin Hills on Saturdays. I'm almost passing that before getting on the turnpike. If anyone else is coming that way let me know and we can cruise down together to the Waterfront. If not, I'll see you guys there at 7.

Not gonna make it guys, can't figure out why I'm pressurizing the crankcase and I don't want to drive it that far and have it break down on me. I'll have to catch you next time.

I couldnt make it...fans wired backwards:( im uber retarded sometimes. I've been overheating forever, didnt know why. I guess blue doesnt go to blue and black doesnt go to black on these slimline fans...wierd. Eh...atleast I got it figured out now. Ill be at the next one barring any major problems.

firehawk said:
I couldnt make it...fans wired backwards:( im uber retarded sometimes. I've been overheating forever, didnt know why. I guess blue doesnt go to blue and black doesnt go to black on these slimline fans...wierd. Eh...atleast I got it figured out now. Ill be at the next one barring any major problems.

They're Slowboy fans aren't they! Mine were the same way. I wired them up matching the colors and it was backwards. I caught mine though and fixed it.

The meet was fun. We all hung out for a while by the stacks then went to TGI Fridays for dinner. Our cruise got kinda messed up though. Traffic was heavy and I lost everyone by taking the wrong exit. Eric (housegsx) followed me but I lost him too. Never did find him again. Sorry Eric:( Other than that it was fun and I had a good time.

haha, yeah theyre sbr fans...some kind of instructions would have been nice. It would have saved me ALOT of money.

Rex2342 said:
The meet was fun. We all hung out for a while by the stacks then went to TGI Fridays for dinner. Our cruise got kinda messed up though. Traffic was heavy and I lost everyone by taking the wrong exit. Eric (housegsx) followed me but I lost him too. Never did find him again. Sorry Eric:( Other than that it was fun and I had a good time.

Haha! Yeah, traffic was crazy. I got on the parkway like 1 or 2 cars back and when I got through the tunnel the only car I saw ahead was yours so I caught up and then saw you jump off the exit. I figured everyone else was in front of you for some reason. Then I looped around and jumped back on the parkway and was hauling but I didn't catch up to anyone. :( Oh well.... It was fun though.

Im from tarentum PA thats like north of pittsburgh. Its close to harmarville,new kensington,freeport. Im tryin to meet up with some fellow DSMers. so
get ahold. Maybe we could have another Waterfront meeting!?

L8er

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back