The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Opinion on these Altezza's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like black personally and those arent my style. Least they arent the ugly chrome ones. but I kinda like those and kinda dont its up to you. What kind are the ones you have now? Black? If they are black Ill take them off your hands

Not a fan of Altezza's but there dece, I would def paint the center peice to match the car, and smoke the side peices.

i personally think that the stock tailights look better that any aftermarket tail lights.

I mean these look ok, I prefer the stock ones though no matter what. If I did have these, I would paint the center one the color of the car, and it probably would look pretty good.

Their not bad, they've been around awhile. Apc makes tham as well as others that are semi-transparent in color. I'd have to see them on the car to say they look great or just like another pair of altezzas. I could see where some would like to put these on their car if it was red, or they were using red as an accent color. Green tinted taillights on a green car, red on a red car etc.

They would make a good replacement if you wanted to go back to stock, but couldnt find and rears for a decent price.

To each their own.

Seems like you cant be different from the rest today with so many new cars having "altezza" lights (most new fords, mazda, some GMs) Stock are the best, dark on a dark color car is also nice. Agree with everyone the lights are ok just the center part is ugly.

They look okay- Im having my stock tail lights made into one taillight and then having carbon fiber wrapped over it and having them custom with ferrarri lights. Do something original to it, because the altezza lights do look cheap and a bit ricey, but everyone has their own opinions on what they like and dont like.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back