The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Oil cooler and temp. data?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavericktsi83

Proven Member
Sep 17, 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
I have some questions regarding oil filer housings for a 1g awd 6-bolt. I will be fabing up a full 3” o2/ downpipe for my Turbonetics T3 manifold HY35 setup shortly and I am considering running either a forward facing OFH (Mighty Max) or 1990 OFH. Clearance seems to be better with the FF OFH however, with this car being in the 550 hp range and driven quite hard it may be beneficial to run the 90’ OFH with an air cooler. Does anyone have any oil temperature data with and without a cooler? Thanks.

5 years later.
Did you ever get to find out any data between running a ffofh without an oil cooler and a 90s ofh with an oil cooler? If so, could you please share? It seems like nobody has posted anything. Maybe nobody knows.
Thanks man!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back