The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Ohm racing coolant hoses

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshMc

Proven Member
Nov 18, 2015
Kansas City, Missouri
Okay so I just found this kit and it looks pretty cool, get all your coolant hoses replaced and it comes with clamps. Has anyone bought the full kit? It's $102 bucks, which doesn't sound to bad when you consider every single coolant hose gets replaced with nice new hoses. If anyone has feedback on this kit I'd greatly appreciate it!!

I have the 1g set. I have all of the hoses installed but haven't run the car with them yet. The hoses look fine, and will probably last. If I was doing it again though I'd spend the extra few dollars on an OEM set. Expect to do trimming on every hose, you have to use hose clamps instead of spring clamps and the hoses are a very tight fit on the nipples.

The quality is great, they are really nice silicone hoses for a fantastic price. I didn't get the full set as I already had Mishimoto Radiator hoses. I also didn't use every hose since the car is modified and didn't need everything but I'll try and snap a photo for you.

Here's a photo of my engine bay, you can see the rad hoses, turbo coolant lines, and tb coolant lines. I've install most of the hoses.

Pros: Extremely good quality. A complete kit.

Cons: Fitment requires trimming, which OHM states. Extremely tight fitting, which can be a pain to install. Junk clamps, your best off buying new ones and throwing away the ones that come with it.

Overall, they are good quality, very durable, and would recommend them for the price. Personally, however, If I had to do it again I would just go oem all around.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I got a 2g kit, I like it a lot. I broke my old ass radiator as the hoses are tight but are nice. And as type1dsmr said, yes needs a little trimming, and I ended up using my OEM clamps as they arnt that good. But yes worth the money.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back