The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

**OFFICIAL PNW DSM Sightings Thread!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I can use an engine build at some point in the future, but it'll be a while. My 180K motor is something like 8PSI off of factory new, so it'll last.

A new transmission, however,...

Saw a few 1g DSM's yesterday night at test n tune pacific raceways. There was a olive drab painted '90 eclipse parked a few cars down and then a black talon that was running. I was in the silver '13 STi :).

That black talon at pacific that ran 11.9 was my buddy mark. He killed his trans last tun of the day :( hea running an fp green

I was wondering what was up. The first few runs I saw him pull off 12.03 and another pretty close. Then the last one I saw him run a high 13.

Yeah he just ordered a jacks 2.1 with a welded center and unbreakable 3-4 so hes pretty satisfied, bought a core from
Him too cause his jdm tranny always grinded and so did his spare so said fuq it. He gets on tuners from time to time, his name is mark and es up on whidbey island.

He wishes his fp green wasnt clipped LOL

Was he haulin? Get any vids? I havent seen the talon since i moved and he had a 20g on it and had just gotten link. He talks about it like it's screamin. Hasnt told me his trap yet. He got into the 11s before me but i dont think he has beat my 120 trap yet LOL.

saw a nice 2g talon i believe on auburn way up on muck hill the other day. it was white and real clean. you were driving the opposite way of me and im pretty sure you saw me. i got a blue 1g eclipse.

Saw a white 2GB Eclipse on Meridian st in Bothell, WA taking a right at about 8 pm. Black hood and wing. Was in my Barcelona 2GB.

I was wondering what was up. The first few runs I saw him pull off 12.03 and another pretty close. Then the last one I saw him run a high 13.

I was at PR the Friday before that weekend, there was no other DSMs there :( ran a 12.4@117 with a best mph of 118, 20g@20psi. Are they going to have anymore TNTs this year?

Red 2g gs eclipse with a gray hood and some other colors on the side of it going north on I-5 near lake stevens/bellingham direction. Near the college something exit i think is where you went off. I was in the 2gb talon with my girlfriend driving me LOL

Spotted a rowdy looking colt the other night in Tacoma behind Kmart! HAHA what's up Corey!

Spotted a couple DSMs at Pacific last Sunday for their last test and tune. One was Holland's 1G, but the other I'm not sure. It was a white 2GA Talon, IX MR BBS's, Evo Brembo's, flex fuel emblem on the back, fmic, some kind of exhaust, etc. Looked like a well put together car. I had the black 1GB on the IX MR BBS's.

Saw a white 2ga Eclipse in Newberg two days ago, and yesterday around Les Schwab at about 6ish pm. Also saw a burnt orange/red 2gb Talon drive by Les Schwab in Newberg around 4:30.

Spotted a couple DSMs at Pacific last Sunday for their last test and tune. One was Holland's 1G, but the other I'm not sure. It was a white 2GA Talon, IX MR BBS's, Evo Brembo's, flex fuel emblem on the back, fmic, some kind of exhaust, etc. Looked like a well put together car. I had the black 1GB on the IX MR BBS's.

Hey That was me in the white 2ga Talon with a 2gb front bumper.
I tried to race that day but I didnt pass tech due to crack windshield which was BS.
I spoke to the Holland guys. They were pretty kool.

I guess I will have to wait next year to race.

That sucks man. I failed tech originally as well due to the wrong kind of battery box. I ran to Tacoma and bought a sealed box, installed it, and got tech'd in a little after 4. After my first run (11.27@132) they told me no more because of no cage though :boring:

BTW thats crazy. I have a cracked windshield on my talon and they didn't even notice.

That sucks man. I failed tech originally as well due to the wrong kind of battery box. I ran to Tacoma and bought a sealed box, installed it, and got tech'd in a little after 4. After my first run (11.27@132) they told me no more because of no cage though :boring:

BTW thats crazy. I have a cracked windshield on my talon and they didn't even notice.

Awesome Nice Run! I was hoping to be in the 11's but I guess next year. Needed to change fuel pump and maybe new injectors but will see how the winter holds up.

i keep seeing a light blue.. laser? i believe. here in auburn up on muck hill. ive see your car mutliple times by sherwood gardens apartments.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back