The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

OFFICIAL: NC/SC DSM Shootout October 4th, 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hope to be there. Probably just as a spectator though. :(

I'd love to see you run your car; if nothing else, just come and hang out with us.;)

does anybody have an account to 4g63hp.com because i been waiting on a response to get access for like 4 days now

Dee, try to e-mail the site and let them know your situation.

I forgot to tell u that mister dragway dsm is gonna be there if anybody know him...The artist Filthy from Myspace. There is alot of people coming. I just dont think We know what we might have on our hands Adam but I want to say this. Without the push and what u did an idea may not have gone this far. Call me if u need anything. I have to cellphones and u can use both...360-204-0074....or 843-614-9285

My name is John and I'm from ROCKINGHAM DRAGWAY. If you guys have any ? about anything to do with this event or Anything we do at Rockingham Dragway. Send me a PM or Email me at [email protected]. I will help you any way I can. Thanks

I so pissed right now and I think Im going to be side lined with no car. Troubleshooting with so little time left. If anybody can help with info please call me.. Here is the symptoms

1 and for 4 cylinder is not firing....2 and 3 is arking and crank angle sensor was replaced and sparkplug wires and plugs and coil pack....anbody that know something please give me a call.

I so pissed right now and I think Im going to be side lined with no car. Troubleshooting with so little time left. If anybody can help with info please call me.. Here is the symptoms

1 and for 4 cylinder is not firing....2 and 3 is arking and crank angle sensor was replaced and sparkplug wires and plugs and coil pack....anbody that know something please give me a call.

power transistor or just one side of your coil pack went out.

ROLL CALL!!!!!! Who is all going on the 4th to the shoot out. This is to see who is driving and rolling to the luncheon before the shootout

1. Meklo
2. Boostjunki84

Hey wow an actual dsmer in north chuck? I thought i had the only dsm out here. I might have to roll out there with you guys.

Ill drive my car till the wheels fall off. In this case till my power transistor breaks but give me a call. 360-204-0074

The same problem happened to me and my buddy. I have an extra coilpack if you want to give it a try. hit me up. 210-383-5528

Let us know when you know; we'd be glad to have another fellow tuner there.:thumb:

*list updated*

SOLD! im pretty sure ill be there. I dunno if ill run the car because its running like butt and i need a 3"maf and translator because im being drounded with fuel but ill come for support for the running dsms hahaROFL

Hoping to get the block to andrews shop this weekend so I might be cutting it kinda close we shall see.

haha ROFL the sooner you get your block there the sooner we can do all the work and put it back together for you!!! but yea i just got some money for pulling a motor out of tylers odl 420a eclipse that my boss bought so my clutch problems should be gone this weekend :D

SOLD! im pretty sure ill be there. I dunno if ill run the car because its running like butt and i need a 3"maf and translator because im being drounded with fuel but ill come for support for the running dsms hahaROFL

You can check the classifieds here or there is a guy selling a 3" maf and translator on CADSM.

Reselling all items! - CarolinaDSM Forums

*List updated*

GST with a little hickup. That thing will run and i think its in your SAFC.

GST with a little hickup. That thing will run and i think its in your SAFC.

ya but im telling ya its not the safc. i think your dude was right on the timing. i bet i jumped a tooth. too bad im sick right now so i cant give it a check but ill try to get at it this weekend. so ill prob hit you up sometime. i just cant wait for next weekend. im ready to cruise.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back