The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

OFFICIAL: NC/SC DSM Shootout October 4th, 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I dont mind ridding to Hilton Head either. Waiting for mmmmbst to get parts. Hes the only hang out partner DSM i got in Charleston

I just got the parts in. Im telling you the steering column is going to be hard. not the install but switching out the ignition key part. im completely new to something like this so i posted a thread in the newbies section (since thats the only place i can post). But ya, ima put those eibachs on my buddys jetta tonight and ima need some help with the rack and column prob tomorrow at the shop on base if your down.

Just a little update on my car: I got it home wednesday, took the sparkplugs and VC off to see if i could see any damage from up top. Found a loose rocker arm and the hole spark plug #3 was completely filled with oil. Gonna take the head off tomarrow, wish me luck!

p.s. it's my birthday

Just a little update on my car: I got it home wednesday, took the sparkplugs and VC off to see if i could see any damage from up top. Found a loose rocker arm and the hole spark plug #3 was completely filled with oil. Gonna take the head off tomarrow, wish me luck!

p.s. it's my birthday

Happy B-day, man. Let us know what you find when you get the head off. Pictures/New thread.;)

Hey the talon outta fayetteville just got a mas. but for some of yall i know thats a quarter mile but im still considering Darlington. But ill watch if i go to and event. i think this rear end is not going to last long. Im await money to get my other cars alternator so i can take the DSM of the road for a while

p.s. it's my birthday

Best of luck to u man and happy birthday

So, I had some extra time today and thought I would upload some of the pics I had from the shootout. Enjoy.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

We need to try and go ahead and arrange the 09 Shootout. I have been dying to make it to one. I live in Greenville, NC anyone around here want to start trying to meet up once or twice a month? :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back