The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

OFFICIAL: NC/SC DSM Shootout October 4th, 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostjunki84

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 12, 2007
Candler, North_Carolina
The 2008 NC/SC DSM Shootout will be at Rockingham Dragway, North Carolina on Saturday, October 4th. The track will be open to us from 4-6pm, at which time the TNT will start; there will be 2 lanes reserved for us to continue racing each other from 6-10pm. Cost is $20 for car and driver; $10 for general admission/crew, paid when you get to the track. I have been in contact with track commisioner, John Leviner and confirmed everything with track President, Steve Earwood this morning.

There will be 1st and 2nd place trophies for the 2 fastest DSMs of the day. There will be no extra cost to you for this.

We will also be meeting for lunch in Rockingham, NC around noon-1pm for lunch and meet/greet(See post #65). Then we will go to the dragway, so everyone can get setup and ready to race. If you have any questions, post, send me a PM, or e-mail me: [email protected].

Also, if we could do a roll call of everyone coming; please let us know by posting here, by PM, or e-mail. Hope to see many of you fellow DSMers out there.

:: Rockingham Dragway.com - THE ROCK ::

NOTE: All DSMs, GVR4s, and EVOs are welcome.

LIST:
1.Meklo 4g63t (tuners)
2.Boostjunki84 (tuners)
3.Dready (tuners)
4.Rossb (tuners)
5.reynolds2311 (CADSM)
6.ds90laser (CADSM)
7.inspiredauto (DSMP)
8.lilwetduckie (DSMP)
9.talontsigirl (DSMP)
10.BoostedSuFi (DSMP)
11.preston 145 (CADSM)
12.95vadsm (DSMP)
13.Thom2white (CADSM)
14.speed demon (talk)
15.love my dsm (DSMP)
16.rsross314 (DSMP)
17.gotboostsi (talk)
18.autocannones (talk)
19.lilredeclipse (talk)
20.4g63dsmboy (CADSM)
21.Robertm1212GST (CADSM)
22.Bluebyu (CADSM)
23.DSMBtch (talk)
24.91talonts1 (CADSM)
25.Redtsi252 (tuners)

. The track will be open to us from 4-6pm, at which time the TNT will start; there will be 2 lanes reserved for us to continue racing each other from 6-10pm.

its open 4-6pm for us but 6-10 we can still race? like only we can race durring 4-6? im confused. also do we need any helmets or anything?

I already requested the day off, I'm coming. :thumb:

This should have been done the same date as street wars..
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

its open 4-6pm for us but 6-10 we can still race? like only we can race durring 4-6? im confused. also do we need any helmets or anything?

From 4-6pm we own the track. During the TNT from 6-10pm, we will still be able to race each other; we will have 2 lanes reserved for us. We just have to share the track with the TNTers. They will run seperate from us, though.

Where in wilmington is that? never heard of it.

do you skateboard? im not exactly sure but i know its in like a warehouse ffor eastern skate suplly the park is invite only when i use to skate i was sponcered and our team got to go to that park whole park to ourself. but couldnt go due to work and girlfriend at the time. sorry that got off topic but i need a new clutch mastercylinder and slave before i even think about racing but ill have that done way before this hopefully maybe new struts and springs too :D

Its kinda lame up here because I went to a meet last night and there are not alot of imports down here. A ton of mustangs but Im going to Dorchester Raceway this afternoon to see what the action is like down here

ROLL CALL!!!!!! Who is all going on the 4th to the shoot out. This is to see who is driving and rolling to the luncheon before the shootout

1. Meklo
2. Boostjunki84

1. Meklo
2. Boostjunki84
3. Dready
4. Rossb

I did a quick tally, and here's the list as of today:

1.Meklo 4g63t (tuners)
2.Boostjunki84 (tuners)
3.Dready (tuners)
4.Rossb (tuners)
5.jamesfoster (CADSM) (possibly...)
6.reynolds2311 (CADSM)
7.ds90laser (CADSM)
8.inspiredauto (DSMP)
9.lilwetduckie (DSMP)
10.talontsigirl (DSMP)
11.BoostedSuFi (DSMP)
12.preston 145 (CADSM)

Everyone who is planning on going and has not posted it yet, please let us know. We want to get as many people to go as possible.

Also, let us know if you've got any friends or DSM/EVO buddies not online that would be coming with you. Even if you don't plan to race, just come, bring your DSM, and hang out with your fellow tuners.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back