The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Norcal DSM Meet - Monthly in Sacramento

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Founder & Zookeeper
Nov 12, 2001
Newcastle, California
Come all you Sacramento tuners. This meet is a diverse gathering of car tuning enthusiasts. Main focus is on DSM's but we like to see other makes and models aswell. Show us what you got, trade knowledge get help tuning and bring some parts to sell or trade. Look forward to seeing you there!

Starting Place: Fry's Electronics - Northgate/I-80

Ending Place: IHOP Restaurant - Northgate/I-80

Time: 7:00pm

Bring your friends, tell your neighbor! The meet is expected to last between 3 and 6 hours.

I will be there in April!
Ive never been to one before and ive always wanted to go
Do alot of people show up to these things?
I live up in El Dorado Hills of 50 and ive never heard of a meet so hopefully people show up to this one

hey guys these meets use to have a good amout of cars that will show up. i want to start to get these going again. I am working on a sacramento eclipse so if you want to hit me up for when we are going to meet my number is (916)2143516. these is about 6 guys who are in this club and show up to every met we put on even if we plan it that day so if you want to join let me know.

whats up man.. A im interested in rollin with a dsm crew.. I live in vallejo an im like the only dsmer here that i know of.. i see a few others aroud once in a while but im down to come to Sac to these meets.. let me know whats up and if they start back up.. thanks

Eric

last night there was a meet in south sac. forgot the dyno shop but a few people showed. is this a every first sat. of the month thing? im interested to come meet and cruise around.

i'm new to the area just moved down here to go to school.i down to meet and cruise around. i'm in classs from 4:30 to midnight monday through friday

i was thinking to do it here in Stockton... but no one is cooperating... i was thinking if we can do the meet up in the park, so u can bring ## family and enjoy the weather and the place... (this is just a idea...) here's the link..

4520 W. Eight Mile Rd. Stockton, CA 95209 - Google Maps

well you can count me in, and I know of probably two others that will be down. I think Oak grove park is nice. And i5 is right there if we decide to take a cruise. Lets get things rolling.

well you can count me in, and i know of probably two others that will be down. I think oak grove park is nice. And i5 is right there if we decide to take a cruise. Lets get things rolling.

i know right.. Its gonna be awesome if we can make this happen... Since its close to i5, its hard to miss it.. I'll contact the oak grove park for more info.. Cmon guys.. Let's do this..!:d

^^^^ ok let's set this up the only problem I believe oak park charges but I don't mind paying. The scenery is nice so we can take photos and be in the shade, let's shoot for May and get this going like I said I know for sure of two other buddies that will go, with 2g GSX's

^^^^ ok let's set this up the only problem I believe oak park charges but I don't mind paying. The scenery is nice so we can take photos and be in the shade, let's shoot for May and get this going like I said I know for sure of two other buddies that will go, with 2g GSX's

i know they charge for parking.. i think its 4 dollar per car... OMGhdamn we have to clarify this with everybody (DSM PEOPLE) about the parking fees if there comtable paying with the fee.. then we just gonna cheap in bout the food... and whose gonna bring the bbq grill.. just in case the grill is not provided by the park.. then we move on on what day we will do the meet up.. :thumb:

I'm down. Where is this park? Let me know if you guys need help.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back