The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Noob Boost Guage problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruie

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 30, 2011
Ames, Iowa
The person that I got the car from, when they ran the clear tube to the gauge, didn't route it right. Well it stopped working because it got caught in something and came unplugged from the motor side. Well my question is where does the clear cable plug into. I look where he tapped into the cord like in the RRE vdo instructions. I cant find anything thats unplugged. I searched and cannot find it. :(

Check the lines coming off the throttle body, and check the FPR line. Those are the two standard locations that you would tap it into.

The t is perfectly fine. There is a black hose onto it and nothing is missing... So he obviously T -d it somewhere else? That goes directly into the t? if so i should be able to find it

Trace the line from the back of the gauge through the firewall and see where it goes.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back