The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

ECUflash Nlts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonusboy

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2011
Calgary, AB_Canada
Anyone get this working with a 98 ceddy mod?

it seems be activated at 5500 rpm regardless of the clutch pedal position.

when clutch is pressed it grounds but doesn't work for me?

Are you saying it works or not? I don't fully understand your question:)

If its not working just be sure the wire from ecu to clutch switch is connected properly..

Ok

it doesn't work properly. its acts like it is already grounded before the clutch is press. so it won't rev past 5500 rpm where the ntls is set at.

i am going to look at it again tomorrow see what i can come up with.

ok so i went out double checked switch i have ground when clutch is pressed the wire is running to pin 44 and no matter what the conditions nlts is activated (meaning i can't rev past 5500 regardless of the clutch position.)

i tried to ground pin 44 directly to frame doens't change anything.

any ideas?

I think you guys are confused. Rev limit keeps you from revving past a certain point. NLTS( no lift to shift) is just the opposite. With the gas pedal smashed and clutch in, rpm's won't drop below the set point (while you are moving)

Bringing back! Same thing happends to me. I am also using pin 44. Theres been some talk about this but never an answer...anyone care to help with this problem?

Does it only rev to the NLTS rpm when moving or does it do it sitting still? could be the wrong wire you are spliced to at the clutch switch or the switch needs to be adjusted.

I think you guys are confused. Rev limit keeps you from revving past a certain point. NLTS( no lift to shift) is just the opposite. With the gas pedal smashed and clutch in, rpm's won't drop below the set point (while you are moving)

It still wont let you go above or below the set rpm when its actavated.

You need to invert the clutch wire signal. It works opposite of how you think it does. I know there is an option in link to do so, im not sure how you would wire it up on ceddy.

It still wont let you go above or below the set rpm when its actavated.

You need to invert the clutch wire signal. It works opposite of how you think it does. I know there is an option in link to do so, im not sure how you would wire it up on ceddy.

No such option in ecuflash. Actually, I think I was misreading the thread a bit. Jermoturbo is correct. If it wont rev past 5500 then the ecu is either not deactivating launch control or you have the wrong rev limit flashed to the ECU.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back