The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

new set up

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gnew

Probationary Member
Dec 26, 2004
Ft. Collins, Colorado
ok so i looked and found some of the answers and some i didnt. i just want to make sure that i am getting the right setup so i dont screw myself. ok so i want to upgrade to the fp big t28 and want i to run over stock boost. so here is the stuff i think i need. 550 injectors,190 or 225 fuel pump. does that sound right?? also s-acf2. not sure if i am right but please let me know if it sounds good. got like 3000-4000 grand to spend so i am open to suggestions. thanks

Make sure you get a 3" exhaust so you can realize the true potential of your upgraded turbo. I made the mistake of putting on a B16G with a stock exhaust. That was before i knew better. (getting a 3" with my tax return :thumb: )

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back