The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New best time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VtecRex

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 2, 2004
Davidsonville, Maryland
This was my second to last run. On my last run, I had a 1.59 60', but I lost third gear, and the rest of the tranny:cry: It was still worth it to finally hit 11's.

R/t.... 1.006
60'.... 1.630
330... 4.891
1/8... 7.559
MPH.. 91.51
1000. 9.870
1/4... 11.831
MPH. 115.03
:talon:

Congrats :thumb:
Yes, no matter what our wives/GFs think, a fast time is worth broken parts ;)

Hope to see the south side of 12s myself for the first time in a week or so :D :dsm:

nice times and great launch!!! i wish i had a 4-bolt so i could launch that good....
i second the request for boost levels..... imma check your mods in your profile... how much,if any, weight reduction???

all in all great job!!!

Its pretty much stripped. No bumper supports, no seats. Stock drivers seat. Nothing in the back, no ac.

As for boost levels... Its supposed to be at 25psi, but, it wouldn't go past 22. I am not sure why yet, but I cant wait to get it all sorted out, and see what this little snail can really do.

T9S1i said:
nice times and great launch!!! i wish i had a 4-bolt so i could launch that good....
i second the request for boost levels..... imma check your mods in your profile... how much,if any, weight reduction???

all in all great job!!!

You can launch just as well with a 3-bolt as long as it has an LSD.:rocks: I have cut LOTS of 1.7x's and a few 1.6x's on my stock-3 in the past 4 years I have owned it.

Nice time dude.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back