The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Best time (FWD)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenmachine97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 4, 2004
St. Charles, Missouri
Ok, some of you saw my last post, but either way, going into tonight, my best time was a 15.0. The weather was great, i was 14-15psi on t25, with 38 psi in 18" tires. So here is my new best in full street trim, 18" tires, spare, subs, college books etc:

r/t: .283
60': 2.429
1/8 et: 9.647
1/8 mph:76.75
1/4 et: 14.758
1/4 mph: 96.40

I am pretty happy with that time. What do you guys think?

Get rid of those rims way to heavy put the stock 16's back on turn the boost up to 16 or 17lbs then lunch a little harder and you should have the 60' times down to 2.2 or so with that mph trap speed you should be able to pull a low 14 off

Well i am going to keep the 18's on there for street because they look really nice on the car. :thumb: But i am saving up to get some 15x8s with BFG Drag Radials, 225/50/15. That should put me in the low 14s. then a turbo, clutch, and safc. then the 13's, or so i hope :D

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back