The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

New Best Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

60 1.768
Awesome driving! Is that your first 12sec. pass?

That would be my 5th 12 second pass. I'm still running a stock clutch. Since my last 12 second pass I've added Prokit with KYB GR2 up front and 4way adjustable AGX on the rear, also I ported the #### out of my EVO O2 housing and port matched my turbo exhaust housing to it and ported my Ex mani to match also. Nice cool weather helped too. That same night I ran a 2003 Mustang. I had at the launch by about 1.5 cars and he never caught up. I pulled on him in 2nd somemore and when I look at my boost I was running 24psi (I bumped it up a little just before we started) #### I shifted into 3rd at 5800 rpm and really didn't hold it to the floor cause I didn't want to blow my HG and shifted into 4 at 6000 still ran a 13.1 at 104.7. Scared the #### out of me. I had it set at 21psi just before that run. I still beat him though. Hehehe. I love beatin Mustangs camaros firebirds you know the V8's

Davie is bordering ft. lauderdale.

hey pirate did you like the stock struts in front and the 4way is in the rear? i dont know if you remember but i was going to do this on my fwd 1g. i had a post a few weeks ago but never heard back from ya.
thanks curtis

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back