The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New 1G subframe bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im very interested in this product, its been awhile but how has the development come, are they up for sale yet? thanks!
oh and yeah how do these compare to delrin/acetal and is there a durometer rating for these?

im very interested in this product, its been awhile but how has the development come, are they up for sale yet? thanks!
oh and yeah how do these compare to delrin/acetal and is there a durometer rating for these?

I'm pretty sure the original manufacturer got effed over by a lot of interest when he was looking at how many sets to have made, and then not a lot of people with cash once he had the parts in his hands.

He might actually have a few sets, but I think you'd have to PM/email him to get any information on it.

If you're talking about 1g rear subframe bushings, RTM makes these. Also, I believe one of the DSMTuners Freelancers does as well. I believe his username is BoostX or something like that.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back