The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need Suspension Help Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karl

Probationary Member
Aug 12, 2008
Parma, Ohio
I have a 95 n/t and my rear tires are sitting in negative camber (rearPass-4DEG)(rearDR-2)
So i bought a camber adj. kit i went to go put it on and my bushing in the knuckle was about gone i was told they dont sell replacements i have to buy the whole j shaped knuckle and other have told me its the control arm. im not to familiar with susp. so i dont know to much about whats goin on...Positive feedback would be awesome Thanks guys

Pics of the bushing would be helpful..Did you check our supporting vendors to see if they make this bushing..MY computer is down or I would see if CAPS has just the bushing....What bushing are you talking about, the uper or lower control arm bushing, or shock mount bushings? Machv has a whole polyurathane bushing kit for $145.. Energy Suspension Bushing Kit

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back