The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Need help finding a part

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOOOO

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 18, 2008
Woodbridge, Virginia
Hey all
I'm in desperate need of help of finding this part. While installing a new SS fuel line I kinked the hard line on the fuel sending unit. This is causing a sudden drop in fuel pressure when the turbo starts to spool. I ordered one from the dealership but they ordered the wrong part, and I can't find it anywhere in CAPS, although I can find it for a GS-T. Unfortunately 2g AWDs use an entirely different unit, with a 6 pin fuel pump connector vs the 2 pin for FWDs and I believe FWDs have a different return system as well. I'm going to return the part to the dealership tomorrow and I'd like to know the part number ahead of time to prevent another mix up. I'm not even sure if it's available anymore, although the dealership insisted it is and apparently were aware of the differences (although that's moot since they got the wrong part). Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

As a side note, I've heard this part is also called the fuel pump assembly. It's simply the part under the passenger side backseat that has the connector for the fuel pump on top and houses the fuel pump. Thank you in advance for any help!!!!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Can anyone confirm this is even available from mitsu anymore?

I will paypal anyone who finds me the correct part number $10 if they can find it within the next hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one wants $10?

Any help or information is greatly appreciated...The dealership won't help me. I told them specifically (as specific as one can get without a part number) what I needed and they ordered the wrong part. They are now accusing me of lying and saying that they got me the part I asked for and they are refusing to refund the $160 I paid.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back